Google API Services Disclosure
RTO uses Google's Application Programming Interface (API) Services to enable the user authorization feature for accessing the RTO platform (i.e. use of your Gmail account to login to the RTO platform). RTO 's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Collection of your Personal Information
When you visit rto.ai, our site may collects some non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, language preference, the date and time of each visitor request. we may also collects some potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users
When you install RTO apps, we may collect following infos from your shopify account
- View Shopify account data: Only for customers using our app – email, store url and name.
- View products:
read_products – Access to Product, Product Variant, Product Image, Collect, Custom Collection, and Smart Collection. read_product_listings – Access to Product Listing, and Collection Listing.
- Manage your Online Store
read_themes and write_themes – Access to Asset and Theme.
read_script_tags and write_script_tags – Access to Script Tag.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information
- Helping us to establish and verify the identity of users, and to keep user accounts secure
- Manage users’ accounts or memberships.
- Providing Services and support to users.
- Providing users with product or Service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about RTO.
- Corresponding with you, and responding to your questions, inquiries, comments, and instructions.
- Complying with applicable laws.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive.
Note to Residents of the European Union: In order to comply with the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for our European users, this Privacy Statement outlines the legal basis on which we process your Personal Data and provides other information required by the GDPR.